|Power Suplly Mode:||Cable Drum Or Line Sliding||Industrial Voltage:||On Request|
|Certification:||Ce Iso||Warranty:||2 Years|
launching lifting equipment
160T Concrete Metro Bridge Construction Beam Launcher Girder Crane
160T Concrete Metro Bridge Construction Beam Launcher Girder Crane is a device that puts the prefabricated beam on the prefabricated pier. The bridge crane belongs to the crane category, because its main function is to lift the beam piece, and then transport it to the position and then lower it. But it is very different from cranes in general. The requirements are harsh, and there is walking on the beam, or it is called vertical displacement.
Disassembly and maintenance
1. When disassembling the girder beam, support it with a sleeper stack. The sleeper stack must be firm and reliable. High-strength bolts dismantled after being heated by flames must be scrapped and not allowed to be inherited.
2. Workers entering the demolition site must wear safety helmets and protective shoes. Staff who do homework above the girder beam must wear safety belts. This is the most basic safety protection for operating bridge installation equipment.
3. The electrician should mark all cables and wires before dismantling, and the dismantling site should be blocked, and irrelevant employees are strictly prohibited from entering.
4. In case of temporarily dismantled bolts, dismantle after applying diesel infiltration. Do not dismantle by forcing a blow or heating with flame.
5. After the bridge frame beam is completed, the track should be laid, the bridge crane should be driven to the bridge head, and the disassembly work should be performed. The crew should identify the hydraulic fittings, oil cylinders and other components that need to be marked to facilitate disassembly and next assembly.
6. The dismantling work is organized and directed by the person in charge of the bridge and the technical staff, and it is performed in the reverse order of assembly.
7. The removed parts should be maintained and classified, and the interface of the hydraulic pipe fittings should be sealed.
Parts Of Crane
Contact Person: sales