|Max. Lifting Height:||6m~30m||Rated Lifting Moment:||Different|
|Max. Lifting Load:||32t||Control Method:||Cabin Control/wire Rope Remote Control|
|Working Duty:||A3-A5||Power Supply:||3 Phase AC 380V 50HZ|
|Type:||Single Girder Overhead Crane||Lifting Speed:||Customized|
industrial overhead crane,
travelling bridge crane
5 ton Electric hoist single girder bridge crane lifting equipment
5 ton Electric hoist single girder bridge crane lifting equipment has light weight, small structure and low energy consumption. It is equipped with a trolley and hoisting mechanism on the bridge. The trolley can run in front and behind, and the vehicle runs and other mechanisms to realize the transportation of material objects in three-dimensional space. With a unique design concept, it has the characteristics of small size, light weight and small wheel pressure. Compared with the traditional crane, the limit distance from the hook to the wall is the smallest, and the clearance height is the lowest. The Keli crane is closer to the front work, and the lifting height is higher, which actually increases the effective working space of the existing plant. Due to the light weight and small wheel pressure, the new plant space can be designed to be smaller and more complete. Smaller plants mean an initial investment in construction, as well as long-term heating, air conditioning and other maintenance costs can save a considerable amount of money.
1. Advantages: Compact size, low building clearance, light weight and small wheel pressure.
2. Applicable occasions: transfer, assembly, overhaul and loading and unloading operations of mechanical processing workshops, auxiliary workshops of metallurgical plants, warehouses, stockyards, power stations, etc.;
It can also be used as a replacement for ordinary double girder bridge cranes in the production workshops of the textile industry and the food industry.
3. work type: light and intermediate,
4. working environment temperature: - 25 ° C ~ 40 ° C,
5. Note: It is forbidden to use in the environment of flammable and corrosive media.
Parts of crane:
Contact Person: sales