Multi-Protection System And High Safety Performance Girder Launcher Crane
Multi-Protection System And High Safety Performance Girder Launcher Crane merges an adaptation of a wide range of work, excellent performance, convenient operation, safety structure into a single whole. It has the steel structure of rail type precast beam hoisting rack equipment. This product can be used not only in plain construction, but also to meet the construction of mountain highway slope, small radius curved bridge, skew bridge and tunnel bridge requirements.
Multi-Protection System And High Safety Performance Girder Launcher Crane consists of main girder, crane, front legs, rear legs, front leg cylinder, rear leg cylinder and the transverse connection of front, middle, rear legs. The control part is composed of hydraulic system and electric control system. Multi-Protection System And High Safety Performance Girder Launcher Crane is characterized by reasonable compact structure and convenient installation, the main standard girder is connected by pin connection. The double girder structure is connected between the two frame girders by welded pipe.
Multi-Protection System And High Safety Performance Girder Launcher Crane not only can meet the standard set up, but also it can meet the cross curve erection, variable span erection, span continuous beam, composite beam, continuous steel etc. In addition to bridge erection, simply supported girder erection and point lifting, it is characterized by good stability, high efficiency, safety and reliability, variable span convenient adjustment and convenient operation and etc.
- The specified heights on both sides of the longitudinal running track of the bridge erecting machine require corresponding levels and keep stable. The lateral running tracks of the front, middle and rear legs are required to be horizontal, and the spacing is strictly controlled. The three tracks must be parallel.
- For the installation of diagonal beam bridge concrete beams, the position of the front, middle and rear outrigger walking wheels of the bridge crane, the left and right wheels should be staggered back and forth, and the distance can be calculated according to the oblique angle so that the outrigger wheels can run on the same horizontal track (For specific matters, please contact the manufacturing unit).
- The bridge erecting machine should make all preparations for the longitudinal movement, it is required to be in place once, and no stoppage is allowed.
- When the bridge crane is running in the longitudinal direction with a concrete beam, the front leg part is required to be tightened and fixed with a hoist (5t) and the traverse track to enhance stability.
- When the bridge is installed with vertical slopes, the vertical movement of the bridge erecting machine must have measures to prevent taxiing. For example: use triangular iron blocks to protect the front and back of the wheel, especially the middle leg is very close to the beam end, pay attention to control when shifting.
- After the bridge erecting machine is assembled, it must be tested by crane. Alternatively, after the concrete beam is tested, the bridge erecting machine is in place to start the installation.
- When installing the bridge erection machine, pay attention to safety inspection frequently. A comprehensive safety inspection must be carried out for each hole installed. If problems are found, stop working and deal with them in time before proceeding. Failure of mechanical electrical belts is not allowed.
- Installation operation is not allowed to overload operation, can not be hoisted lifting operation.
- Longitudinal positioning of the bridge erecting machine must strictly control the size of the position to ensure the smooth installation of the precast concrete beam.
- Since the bridge erecting machine belongs to the installation of large-scale special equipment for the bridge, the operation of the bridge erecting machine must clearly define the division of labor, unified command, and set up a full-time operator, a full-time electrician and a full-time safety inspector. There must be strict construction organization and measures to ensure construction safety. The basic personnel requirements are as follows:
- When the cantilever is moved longitudinally, the upper two cars must retreat, the previous car retreats to the rear outriggers; the acquired car retreats to the middle of the rear outriggers and the rear top high outriggers.
- When the middle top high leg is high, the front crane must retreat to the front leg; the rear crane must retreat to the rear leg.
- When the front leg or the rear top leg is high, the two-day vehicle must retreat near the middle leg.
- After the front leg is in the top position, a special clamp must be used to lock the top travel stroke to prevent the jack from being stressed for a long time.
- The bridge crane must be equipped with a lightning protection device, which shall be resolved by the user.
- The carrying capacity of the traveling square beam of the bridge crane should meet the relevant requirements, and the free ends must be provided with retaining irons. The travel box of the cart is equipped with special tools (wedge iron) and warning signs. If the cart is out of control due to mechanical, electrical or misoperation, the wedge iron is inserted between the travel wheels between the tracks, so that the bridge crane cannot continue. Slip.
- At both ends of the vertical or horizontal movement of the bridge crane, iron must be installed to ensure the safe displacement of the bridge crane.
- Before the bridge crane works, the height of the front, middle and rear outriggers should be adjusted so that the longitudinal slope of the main beam of the bridge crane is less than 1.5%.
- The longitudinal slope of the longitudinal travel track of the bridge erecting machine is <3%, and it shall be adjusted to this requirement if it is not met.
- When the bridge erecting machine is working in a downhill state, when the longitudinal slope of the longitudinal track is> 1% to 3%, the hoisting machine must be used to protect the bridge erecting machine to prevent the trolley from sliding down.