|Max Lifting Height:||10M||Lifting Speed:||0-1m/min|
|Crane Travel Speed:||5m/min||Condition:||New|
|Span:||20-50m, 20-50M||Trolley Cross Travel Speed:||4.5m/min|
launching lifting equipment
Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane 200 Ton
Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane 200 Ton is a professional construction machinery with excellent performance, easy operation and safety structure. The main girder of erection crane is designed with a four sides truss structure, and is welded using structural steel and steel plates to provide a lightweight and strong wind resistance.
Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane 200 Ton is suitable for the installation and erection of precast concrete beams, and has wide adaptability to inclined bridges and curved bridges. Its characteristics are:
(1) Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane 200 Ton uses the central supporting wheel set and the rear drive to support the main beam through hole. The rear drive and the beam-carrying car go on the same track and are synchronized in three directions. The gauge can be adjusted arbitrarily according to the bridge width. It is crushed, so it is safer and more reliable. There is no need to lay any auxiliary track, thereby reducing the track laying time and labor intensity, and improving the via efficiency of the bridge erecting machine.
(2) Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane 200 Ton relies on itself and the suspended concrete beam to balance the vias. The bridge crane can make holes in any part of the bridge width. After passing through the hole, the front traverse beam track can be hoisted once by the preceding crane. The front oil cylinder is used as the auxiliary leg to adjust the height, which reduces the manual transportation time and labor intensity.
(3) The front support point of Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection machine's via is the middle beam and the traverse wheel group. During the bridge machine's via, the front fulcrum wheel box can be used to adjust the bridge's main beam at any time during the traverse along the traverse track. Hole direction, can meet the requirements of vias on curved bridges with very small radius
(4) By adjusting the short sections of the front and rear support pipes, it can be adapted to the erection of bridges with slopes below 5%.
(5) Increased driving force when going uphill due to the addition of the rear support and its wheels, and
The braking force when going downhill makes the bridge safer to use.
(6) The width of the front frame and the rear upper and lower beams can be adjusted, and the width of the frame beam is not changed, so it is suitable for inclined bridges of 45 degrees and below.
1) The bridge captain must be staffed by more than three years of work experience, trained to obtain a certificate, and holding a crane industry certificate. The bridging captain is the first person responsible for the safety of the bridging team.
2) The safety officer must be a person who has three years of work experience, understands construction technology, and has a strong sense of responsibility. The safety officer is fully responsible for the safety of the team's construction.
3) The beam leader and lifting leader are staffed by a person who understands technology and has a strong sense of responsibility. Take the first responsibility for safe production in this class.
4) The above personnel, electricians, cranes, and welders must be trained and certified to work.
The main structure of the Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane 200 Ton consists of the main beam, the upper beam and the front frame, the hoisting crane, the supporting traverse wheel set and the track system, the supporting wheel mechanism, the front hydraulic jacking mechanism, the rear drive device, the beam transport flat car, and the electrical system etc composition.
1) Main beam: adopt "A" cross section, the pin connection is assembled according to the number. 2) Hoisting cranes: There are a total of two cranes. The hoisting mechanism is composed of a hoist, a pulley set and a spreader. Lifting the concrete beam completes the vertical and horizontal operation of the concrete beam and controls the installation of the concrete beam in place.
3) Front and rear supporting traverse wheel sets and track system: Use the supporting lateral moving wheel sets to adjust the direction of the bridge machine's hole to meet the requirements of curved bridges.
4) Supporting wheel mechanism: A mechanism that realizes the longitudinal movement of the bridge girder.
5) Rear drive device: It acts as a rear support and also plays a role of rear drive to drive the bridge via.
6) Girder transport: equipped with two girder transporters, the driving speed is controlled by frequency conversion to ensure that the girder transporters and bridge crane are synchronized;
7) Electrical system: the source of the power of each mechanism, through various corresponding protections, the main circuit and the control circuit can operate safely.
1: According to the actual weight of the Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane, each section is 12 meters long, weighs about 9 tons, the center weight is 11 tons, and the crane weighs 8 tons. After the 25-ton car hanger is used to assemble the center bracket, the rear support is assembled The two main beams are assembled together with a 25-ton automobile hoist, weighing about 18 tons. The two-ton automobile hoist is used to suspend and support the main beam of the main beam hoisting device, and then assembled with a single beam. Just hang it. The center distance of the main beam is determined according to the maximum width of the concrete beam. The center distance of the main beam can be adjusted according to the width of the beam. The center distance of the main beam is generally adjusted to the maximum to ensure the stability of the bridge frame beam and the retreat. The length of the supporting wheel set, the overhead frame, the rear upper beam, the front frame, and the tie rods are guaranteed to be the same. The track gauge of the rear drive should be consistent with the track gauge of the flat beam for transportation. It can be adjusted between 3m and 4m as needed; according to the actual situation on the site, it should be adjusted as wide as possible to facilitate the stability of the Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane.
2: install the middle support traverse track and the middle beam and the middle support wheel box on the roadbed or bridge deck.
3: Install the main beam of the last section of the Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane on the reverse supporting wheel set.
4: laying the track and installing the rear driving device and the riser, the rear oil cylinder, and the rear upper beam. The long main beam is connected section by section. After each section is activated, the driving device advances the main beam backward.
5: Install the front traverse track, the front support wheel set and the front cross leg lower beam on the bearing or cover beam of the first hole. Install the front frame on the main beam.
6: Install front legs and front hydraulic lifting support devices on the main beam. If the front leg is installed on the subgrade, the riser should have the short section removed.
7: Install the Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane , beam flat car and electrical appliances;
8: Refueling, commissioning and via preparation.
Step 1: Via preparation. Drive the beam-carrying flat car equipped with concrete beams to the rear of the bridge crane for counterweight, and test run the whole machine;
Step 2: Use the oil cylinder to raise the front and rear outriggers, use the front crane to move the middle support reverse supporting wheel group to the abutment, adjust the front and rear height of the main beam, and use the 3T hand hoist to retract the front outriggers. The twine twisted forward and pulled up.
Step 3: Drive the beam-carrying flat car equipped with concrete beams to the rear of the bridge erecting machine for counterweight, and the crane after the bridge-carrying machine pulls the front-carrying flat car equipped with concrete beams.
Step 4: After driving, the driving device and anti-roller device make the bridge pass through the hole longitudinally.
Step 5: Use the horizontal moving wheel set under the middle support to adjust the centering of the bridge hole through the bridge to meet the requirements of the curved bridge.
Step 6: The bridging machine has holes in place;
Step 7: Four front hydraulic cylinders are rotated downwards and supported on the cover beam as auxiliary front legs.
Step 8: Use the front crane to hoist the front traverse rail through the hole once and place it under the front walking wheel box. The timber supports the front traverse track, pay attention to make the front traverse track straight;
Step 9: After the Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane is adjusted, the middle beam and the main beam are tightened back and forth with four hand hoists.
Step 10: Test run the traverse mechanism, check whether the front and middle traverse tracks are parallel, and prepare the girders.
After the longitudinal operation of the bridge erecting machine is in place, a comprehensive safety inspection must be carried out to check whether the bolts and pins are firmly connected, whether the electrical wiring is correct, whether the wires are damaged and squeezed, whether the hydraulic system is normal, and whether the track joints are smooth. Whether the position switch is reliable, the braking torque is appropriate, and the span and gauge are correct. At the same time, clean up the debris on both sides of the traverse track, and then test the bridge machine twice on the traverse track. After all is normal, the concrete beam can be hoisted.
1) The concrete beam to be installed is transported to the main beam at the rear of the bridge crane by a beam-carrying trolley. The rear oil cylinder is propped up and stringed up with the riser pin. Then the crane is used to lift the crane. After lifting the beam, the main lifting braking torque must be adjusted. The crane and the rear beam trolley run synchronously until the rear crane crane lifts the beam. Both cranes run at a speed of 3.08m / min, advance into place, and then After the support is stowed, the whole machine is horizontally installed in place. If the side beam is erected, the cart must be moved to the maximum position for two days before the whole machine is moved to the landing beam. , And then the whole machine traverses to the falling beam. After the concrete beam is dropped, the new frame beam and the previous span beam should be welded firmly at the end with not less than two threaded steel bars of ≥φ20, if it is a T beam When it is in place, it is necessary to add strong temporary support at both ends. In addition to the temporary support after the second beam is in place, the steel bars at the two ends of the diaphragm beam are quickly welded to enhance the stability.
2) The installation sequence of concrete beams: firstly, the side beams on both sides, the middle beams, and finally the middle are closed.
3) Erection of the first span beam:
When the first span of the bridge is set, the middle beam and the traverse track are generally on the abutment. At this time, the lower soil must be compacted to prevent the bridge crane from sinking during the beam erection process, which may cause an accident. (The erection of the first span beam, the bridge erector is not familiar with everything at the beginning, do not pursue the speed of the bridge, safety first).
4) Erection of the last span beam: The opposite side of the last span bridge is the abutment. The front legs of the bridge erecting machine must run on the abutment, so the height of the outriggers must be reduced.
5) Working requirements of bridge crane:
① Before each longitudinal movement of the bridge erecting machine, each hole requires that all the steel beams of the diaphragm beam are completely welded and the concrete at both ends of the diaphragm beam and the middle has been cast to the strength required by the design. It can only be moved longitudinally with the consent of the supervisor.
② T-beams should be provided with temporary supports at both ends when they are in place. The main function is to keep the beam vertical and stable and prevent overturning displacement.
1. The squad leader and the workers of the main types of work must be trained to get on the job. Persons entering the scene must wear hard hats and must wear safety belts for aerial work;
2. It is strictly forbidden to pass through the machine at night, and crew members are strictly prohibited from working under the influence of alcohol.
3. The front and middle traverse tracks must be laid horizontally, and the two tracks must be parallel. The personnel must be in place, the division of labor must be clear, the responsibilities must be clear, pay attention to observation, focus on the energy, the vias must be in place once, and there should be as few stops as possible. The signal can be walkie-talkie or other methods but must be reliable. After the vertical movement of the bridge crane is completed, the center support It must be fastened with the hoist in both directions forward and backward with the main beam;
4. In the working state of the bridge erecting machine, two rails must be installed on the rails. It is strictly forbidden to operate above the fifth wind, and the cable erecting machine is used to stabilize the bridge erecting machine. When the bridge erecting machine stops working, the wheel of the traverse wheel box must be plugged with wooden wedges. And cut off the power, anchor with anchor rope;
5. When the bridge erecting machine starts working every day, safety inspection must be carried out, and the operation order can be issued only when there are no hidden dangers. A comprehensive inspection must be performed for each erected hole, and the experience and lessons can be summed up in time to allow each member to take a step forward from it. Stop working when you find a problem, and continue to work after timely processing;
6. It is strictly forbidden to carry out the lifting operation of the crane and walking with the beam;
7. Highway Precast Bridge Beam Launcher Girder Erection Crane operation must clearly define the division of labor, unified command, full-time commander, full-time operator, full-time electrician and full-time safety inspector.
8. It is necessary to operate according to the instruction manual of this machine and use the bridging machine.
Contact Person: sales