|Lifting Speed:||0.7m/min||Group Classification:||25%, A5|
|Applicable Industries:||Road Construction||Leg Lift Speed:||0.222m/min|
launching lifting equipment
400 Ton Bridge Girder Erection Crane For Highway And Railway Construction
In addition to the standard bridge operation, the 400 Ton Bridge Girder Erection Crane can also meet the requirements of first and last span
erection, curve erection, variable span erection, span continuous beam, combination beam, continuous steel structure, etc. Existing bridge erection, simple support span continuous erection and other working conditions.It has the advantages of simple erection, fixed point hoisting, good lifting stability, high operating efficiency, safety and reliability, easy to adjust span and easy to operate.
1. Clean the dust and oil on the driver's cab and airframe regularly to keep the inside and outside of the machine as clean as possible;
2. Check whether the brake clearance is appropriate;
3. Check whether the keys and coupling bolts on the coupling are tight;
4. Check whether each safety device is sensitive and reliable;
5. check the wear of brake belts and wire ropes;
6. Check if the contacts of the controller are close and consistent;
1. Fill the rolling bearings with grease;
2. Check the insulation of all electrical equipment;
3. Whether the control screen, protection panel, controller, resistor, each terminal block and terminal nut are tight;
4. Check the oil quantity of the reducer, the oil quantity of the brake hydraulic solenoid and the lubrication condition. When the amount of oil is insufficient, lubricating oil and grease should be added.
1. Lubricate the rolling bearing;
2. check the insulation of all electrical equipment;
3. Whether the control panel, protection panel, controller, resistor, each terminal block, and the connection nut are tight.
The above is the maintenance method of the bridge crane. For large machines such as bridge cranes, we must remember to carry out maintenance work regularly in a certain way, and we must not neglect to prevent engineering delays and losses due to insufficient daily maintenance.
Parts Of Crane
Contact Person: Mr. June Chao
Tel: 0086 18568525956