|Main Electrical Parts:||Schneider Brand||Power Supply:||380v 3p Or Customized|
|Crane Travel Speed:||5m/min||Lifting Speed:||0-1m/min|
launching lifting equipment
100 Ton Bridge Beam Segmental Lifter Girder Steel Launching Crane
100 Ton Bridge Beam Segmental Lifter Girder Steel Launching Crane is used for erecting concrete box girders for high speed (250km, 350km) passenger railway lines. This machine is suitable for equal span girders or different span girders which can be 20m, 24m and 32m, 50m. The rear part has two supports. One of the supports is "C" shape column with rotary and foldable technology. The "C" shape column technology saved the traverse space during traveling and which enables to travel through tunnels with the girder transfer vehicle.
Method for maintaining parts of Girder Steel Launching Crane
Comparing the Girder Steel Launching Crane with the ordinary bridge crane, it is found that there are obvious differences, that is, when the electric hoist is working, the sparks that are not generated or generated are not enough to affect the surrounding environment, so some can be used. Inflammable, explosive, dust and other places.
Even so, when using a Girder Steel Launching Crane, we need to pay attention to its maintenance, especially the motor. For example, for parts removed from a Girder Steel Launching Crane, avoid contamination or wrapping with clean cloth, avoid contamination or wrapping with clean cloth, or place parts in designated containers to prevent loss during operation. .
In addition, the disassembly and assembly of the double girder bridge machine must have the opposite operation process. During the operation, the parts that should be paid attention to should avoid collision or impact, and should not be used as tools or fulcrum.
How to operate the dismantling and maintenance of Girder Steel Launching Crane
When removing the truss beam, it should be made of sleeper rafts. Shackle raft towers should be constructed securely and reliably. High-strength bolts dismantled after flame heating must be discarded and not inherited or used.
2. Staff entering the demolition site must wear safety caps and protective shoes. Staff working on truss beams must wear security belts. This is also the security protection for the operation of bridge installation equipment.
3. Before dismantling, the electrician shall mark each cable and wire, and shall dismantle the dismantling site. Strictly prohibit the entry of unrelated employees;
4. When there is a bolt that is temporarily dismantled, it should be dismantled after it has penetrated into the diesel. Forced disassembly is not allowed after strong impact or heating with flame;
5. After the highway bridge frame beam is completed, the track should be laid, and the road bridge machine should be dismantled at the bridge head. Workers should identify hydraulic fittings, cylinders and other parts that need to be marked for easy disassembly and assembly;
6. Dismantling work is organized and guided by the bridge person in charge and technicians in the reverse order of assembly.
7. The removed parts should be handled and stored separately, and the joints of hydraulic pipe joints should be sealed.
Lifting Speed of Trolley
Moving Sspeed of Trolley
Moving Speed of Crane
The Speed of Heavy Load
The Speed of Empty Load
Max Angle of Inclined Bridge
Parts Of Crane
Contact Person: Mr. June Chao
Tel: 0086 18568525956