|Feature:||New||Max. Lifting Load:||10 Ton|
31.5m Span Overhead Bridge Crane,
10t Lifting Overhead Bridge Crane,
A3 Overhead Bridge Crane
Single girder bridge crane is a kind of light and small overhead lifting crane. It is consisting of the beam, electric hoist, long travelling mechanism, cabin or hand controller, and electrical control system. The electric hoist can move horizontally on the rail fitted under a beam.This type crane holds many characters of light structure, easy to install and maintain, which is typically used for either manufacturing or maintenance applications, where efficiency or downtime are critical factors, for instance, plants, warehouses, or material stocks.
1. Lightweight structure, excellent performance, advanced design concept, effectively improve space utilization.
2. Made of high quality steel, durable and corrosion resistant.
3. Complete standard configuration, stable running, fast positioning, stable and safe operation.
4. Simple maintenance, low installation and maintenance costs, and long service life.
5.The beam adopts the whole type without welding, which structure is more reasonable and reliable.
6.Cabin, radio controller or hand controller can be used for operating. The cabin has seats inside.
7.Floor adoptsinsulation pads and toughened glass for windows; extinguisher and fanareequipped.
8.Other accessory equipments like air-condition, buzzer, interphone can be configured according to ourclient’s request!
9.The travelling motor can be standard motor,soft stard motor or work with frequency controller to meet the different speed requirements.
1. Three years warranty
2. Free distribution of wearing parts
3. Provide assemble videos before shipment
4. Technical support and field installation
If you want to inquire about our overhead crane , please confirm with us the details as below. Then we will quote you a suitable price more quickly.
1. Lift capacity (3t 5t 10t or others) ?
2. Span (3m 5m 9m or others) ?
3. Lift height (Warehouse width) ?
4. Power supply in your local (380V/50HZ/3Phase or others) ?
5. Nearest port ?
6. What kind of goods will this crane lift ?
Contact Person: sales