Pulling Machine 10Ton Conventional Speed Electric Lifting Winch
Pulling Machine 10Ton Conventional Speed Electric Lifting Winch is a light and small lifting equipment that uses a drum to wind a steel rope or a chain to lift or pull heavy objects. Pulling Machine 10Ton Conventional Speed Electric Lifting Winch can lift heavy objects vertically, horizontally or obliquely. There are two types of winches: manual winches and electric winches. At present, electric hoists are mainly used. It can be used alone or as a component of lifting, road building, and mine hoisting machinery. It is widely used because of simple operation, large amount of rope, and convenient displacement. Mainly used for material lifting or leveling of construction, water conservancy projects, forestry, mines, wharfs, etc.
1. The electric hoist has high versatility, compact structure, small size, light weight, large lifting capacity, convenient use and transfer, and is widely used in material lifting or leveling of construction, water conservancy projects, forestry, mines, docks, etc, and can also be modernized. Ancillary equipment for electronically controlled automatic operation lines.
2. Electric hoist gear transmission is the most widely used transmission form in modern machinery. Its main advantages are
- Constant instantaneous transmission ratio, stable operation, accurate and reliable transmission, can transfer motion and power between any two axes in space;
- Wide range of applicable power and speed;
- High transmission efficiency
- Reliable work and use Long life;
- Small outline size and compact structure.
- The wire ropes on the reels should be arranged neatly. If overlap and oblique winding are found, they should be stopped and re-arranged. It is forbidden to pull on the wire rope with your hands and feet during the rotation. The wire rope must not be released completely, and it should be kept for at least three turns.
- The steel wire rope is not allowed to be knotted or twisted, and should be replaced when the wire breaks within a pitch of more than 10%.
- During the operation, no one is allowed to cross the wire rope. After the object (object) is lifted, the operator shall not leave the hoist. Items or hanging cages should be lowered to the ground during rest.
- During the operation, the driver and the signalman should maintain good visibility with the suspended objects. The driver and the signalman should cooperate closely and obey the unified command of the signal.
- In case of power failure during operation, the power should be cut off and the lifting object should be lowered to the ground.
- Observe the commander's signal during work. When the signal is unknown or may cause an accident, the operation should be suspended, and the operation can be continued after the situation is clarified.
- Sudden power failure during operation, immediately open the gate knife and lower the conveyed material.
- After the operation is completed, the tray should be dropped to the ground and the electric box should be locked.
- Wear of wire rope and machinery during use. Local damage due to spontaneous combustion is inevitable, and protective oil should be applied at intervals.
- Overloading is strictly prohibited. That is, the maximum carrying capacity is exceeded.
- Pay attention to avoid knotting, squashing, arc injury and erosion of chemical medium during use.
- Don't directly hoist high-temperature objects, and protect plates with angular objects.
- The steel wire rope used should be checked frequently during use, and it should be scrapped immediately when it reaches the scrap standard.
Package & Delivery